Welcome to Cornerpiece Capital Partners’ website! If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our disclaimers govern Cornerpiece Capital Partners’ relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not proceed.
The term ‘Cornerpiece Capital Partners Pte. Ltd.’ or ‘CCP’ or ‘the company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, registered address at Cornerpiece Capital Partners Pte. Ltd., 143 Cecil Street #16-04 GB Building 069542. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of this website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.