A BOUTIQUE APPROACH TO TRADE FINANCE
At Cornerpiece Capital Partners, we provide highly customised trade financing solutions because every business is unique. A one-size fits-all approach does not work as every business has different working capital and risk management needs.
Our services are designed to be personal and geared to the needs, of both global and domestic trade participants. We rely heavily on insights and local experience by leveraging on the expertise of our partners.
With our boutique approach, we are able to assist our clients at all stages in a deal; from structuring to the actual financing process.
Approval for large financing amounts (USD10M and above)
Quick turnaround from onboarding to disbursement
We have our own trade credit insurance specialists
Strong ties with investors in Northeast Asian and Middle Eastern markets
Intelligently sourced and structured agreements
SOLVE YOUR FINANCIAL PUZZLE WITH US
We are an alternative investment specialist licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) with over 50 years of combined experience managing funds in various sectors. Our fund is managed in Singapore and domiciled in the Cayman Islands as a Closed-end Fund with a multi-segregated portfolio each as single entities with its own separated assets.
We help to deliver optimal cash flow to our clients through lengthened payment terms to buyers.
We offer clients immediate financing for receivables delivered; lowering operational risk and freeing up funds for working capital.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS FURTHER WITH US
Up to USD420 million* worth of assets advised and arranged
*As of January 2020
50+ years combined experience in finance,
banking & asset management
banking & asset management
Oil & gas, manufacturing and commodity sector experience, structured trade finance and risk mitigation
Headquartered in Singapore with a global presence
ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE
|E –||Responsible supply chain provider and risk management criteria adopted|
|S –||Recognition given to Human Capital and Work Life balance adoption, groom young talents|
|G –||Adherence to AMLA, FATCA and OFAC sanction list and Business ethics|
At Cornerpiece Capital Partners we incorporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors in our processes so your investments are aligned with global megatrends that include increasing regulations, the growing need for risk mitigation and heightened social conscience.
ESG standards will help us to manage these risks and focus on material issues such as climate change, health and social capital. We also go a step beyond by applying these standards in our integrated open-ended funds, which institutional clients can also opt-in to.
- As a result of these standards, the following sectors and areas are excluded from our ESG integrated funds:
- Coal and tar sand producers
- Severe breaches of United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) principles
- Low ESG quality companies
What does ESG mean for us at Cornerpiece Capital Partners?
- We wish to serve as a supply chain facilitator to third world countries
- We strive to be an equal opportunity employer through a merit-based progression system
- Embracing work life balance and a harmonious work culture
- Staffing our team with a mix of nationalities and implementing diversity-based competence
- Global partnerships across the Middle East and Asia with an abridged international clientele
Why is ESG Important?
- Allows firms to foster meaningful change in communities and the global economy
- Leads to more effective investment solutions that address global challenges and creates sustainable value
- Enhances traditional financial analysis by identifying potential risks and opportunities beyond technical valuations